Pre-bending and sizing are definitely the main steps within the spiral tube forming process. The primary function of pre-bending is always to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the key function of the sizing is to acquire a more accurate diameter of the tube, since the diameter control is the main quality index of the ERW Coating Pipe. one. The right match between pre-bending and sizing is needed to get an ideal steel pipe blank.
This is a quick discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The principle of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is using arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding differs: the submerged arc welding from the welding wire is exposed, there is not any coating, submerged arc welding is definitely pre-paved welding flux to get welded The submerged arc welding wire extends in to the flux, as well as the arc is formed under the flux. The formation procedure for the submerged arc welding is such that this welding wire is in contact with the workpiece.
Following the start button is pressed, the welding wire and also the workpiece are energized, and the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to burn underneath the flux layer, and also the welding pool is actually created underneath the arc. Around the arc, the flux melts to create a cavity. The cavity as well as the pool carry on and advance, and the metal behind the pool solidifies to form a continuous weld. This procedure is carried out under the flux, so that we can’t see it with the human eye. It can be seen with X-ray photography.
Because the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this sort of high production efficiency; the production auxiliary time is less, time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are neat and no spatter, and the cleaning time is saved; the standard of the welding seam is high. In addition, it offers the necessary conditions for the delivery in the spiral welded pipe plant, in order that the production period of the large spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, therefore it is still widely used.
1. The pressure-bearing fluid is primarily employed for the X46 welded pipe because the tube blank, and is also often spirally formed in temperature. It is actually employed for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and it is mainly utilized for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The ability in the steel pipe to resist pressure is strong and the welding performance is also great. After a number of rigorous scientific inspections and tests, the use situation is relatively safe and reliable. The solid diameter from the steel pipe is large, the transmission efficiency is also high, and it can effectively save the investment of laying pipelines. It really is mainly utilized for pipelines that transport oil and gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is primarily hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding method for general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The hot rolled steel strip can be used as the tube blank, which is often formed by spiral molding and consists of double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It is actually employed for the xqrkab pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The typical low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding way of water, gas, air and steam as well as other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. Pressure fluid transport relies on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method utilized for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After a number of strict and scientific inspections and tests, the use of safe and reliable, large diameter steel pipe, transmission efficiency can also be high, and will effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It is actually mainly used for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, natural gas, etc.
Rise Steel consisted of subsidiaries of Cangzhou Spiral Steel Pipe Factory, Hebei All Land Steel Pipe Factory, Hebei Yuancheng Steel Pipe Factory, Cangzhou Xinguang Thermal Insulation Pipe Factory .The company is located in Tianjin port, the largest comprehensive port and an important foreign trade port, engaging in the management of steel pipe production nearly 20 years.The company is a high-tech enterprise integrated with independent production and sales business.We are committed to the concept of “innovation, technology and service”.
Address: APT. 1202 BLDG. B Kuang Shi Guo Ji Plaza, Tianjin Free Trading Testing Zone (Business Center), Tianjin, China.
Eason Gao: email@example.com
Miao lin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Shi: email@example.com
Hamer Chen:+86 18202505824
Eason Gao: +86 18622403335
Miao lin: +86 13251845682
Amy Shi: +86 18630426996